Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taxes licensing rounds will appear next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taxes licensing rounds will appear next year Empty Taxes licensing rounds will appear next year

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:35 am

Taxes licensing rounds will appear next year

Today at 5:38 pm

Baghdad, Ahmed Abed Rabbo 
    confirmed that the Ministry of Finance that the signs of the increase in tax collection Almsthsal of oil companies under licensing rounds will appear next year, demanding government agencies contracting with foreign companies need to presence of their representatives during the conclusion of contracts. 
    said Director General Commission for Taxes of the Ministry, Kazim Ali Abdullah's (morning) that the nature of the investments in the oil sector are long-term, which does not allow oil companies invested in the fields to reap profits in a period of a few to the existence of operations related to drilling and exploration, stressing that the tax revenue obtained from these companies will appear next year, being able to achieve profit During the period the last few years. 
    adding that the strategic body drawn by the program had been signed with the U.S. Treasury Department resulted in the establishment of unit senior taxable income in order to enter the giant corporations of the country such as a company's oil and mobile phones, as well as the establishment of unit self-esteem in the body that adopts the style Tkadiralarabah companies themselves under control, in addition to the establishment of training courses for cadres of the body, including the development of financial management and auditing the financial statements of companies that reap taxes in collaboration with the World Bank and the Treasury Department. 
    Abdullah called on government agencies contracting with the oil companies need to presence of representatives of the Authority during the signing of contracts with the aim of interpretation Terms tax, the fact that these companies have experienced problems in clarifying those 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm