Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salahuddin Governor: dark points of operating rooms to change the directors of departments to mainta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salahuddin Governor: dark points of operating rooms to change the directors of departments to mainta Empty Salahuddin Governor: dark points of operating rooms to change the directors of departments to mainta

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2016, 2:58 am

[ltr]Salahuddin Governor: dark points of operating rooms to change the directors of departments to maintain[/ltr]

Since 18/08/2016 20:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed Salahuddin Governor Ahmed al-Jubouri, Thursday, about the existence of some political parties that operate transactions benefit in dark rooms to change the heads and directors of government departments in the conservative political agendas, noting that it will affect the work and topple those circles and go out into the unknown.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "there are political parties operate beneficial deals in dark rooms to change the heads and directors of government departments in the province for political agendas."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Jubouri, "What happened to the issuance of a book chapter right Fayyad Hussein Fayyad assistant general director of the health of Salah al-Din from his post because of fabrications malicious requires immediate and urgent intervention by the Minister of Health and investigate the decision wrong," calling on them to "reverse the decision and to refer the files of corruption to the investigative committees The referral of those involved to the Iraqi judiciary and justice to the oppressed ".anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:40 am