Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Investment agree to set up a factory for the production of chemical additives at a cost of $ 1

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Investment agree to set up a factory for the production of chemical additives at a cost of $ 1 Empty Basra Investment agree to set up a factory for the production of chemical additives at a cost of $ 1

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Aug 2016, 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basra Investment agree to set up a factory for the production of chemical additives at a cost of $ 12 million

Author: HH, SKM 
    Editor: BK, HH 28.08.2016 16:59 Number ofViews: 1263 

Long-Presse / Basra
    It announced the investment in Basra province, on Sunday, granted leave to set up a factory for the production of four thousand tons of chemical additives, as he emphasized that the total cost of the project is $ 12 million.
    The head of the Investment Authority on the Gaspe, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Commission granted the world of energy company General Contracting vacation to set up a laboratory for chemical additives to 16 thousand square meters in the industrial zone in the northern Alarkli neighborhood, south of Basra," noting that "It is hoped that the plant produces improvers, oils, fuels and materials especially for boilers and exchanges and contraindications oxidation and corrosion as well as other industrial materials, through two lines Antegean."
    He Gaspe, that "the total cost of the project is $ 12 million, to work a design production capacity of four thousand tons per year," expected "to add a third production line of the factory for the production of caustic soda in the future."
    It is noteworthy that the investment in the province of Basra, announced in (the tenth of the month of August 2016), the opening of a project for the production of plastic at a total cost of more than $ 15 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:24 pm