Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod calls for activating the investment side to face the financial crisis experienced by Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod calls for activating the investment side to face the financial crisis experienced by Iraq Empty Chihod calls for activating the investment side to face the financial crisis experienced by Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 3:29 am

[size=30]Chihod calls for activating the investment side to face the financial crisis experienced by Iraq[/size]
    10/09/2016 09:31 | Number of Views: 125
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Student member of the reform front in Parliament MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod government need to activate the investment side to face the financial crisis experienced by Iraq in light of the drop in oil prices in the global market.
    He Chihod in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of: the financial crisis experienced by Iraq shut down a large number of developmental, strategic and important in various sectors projects, because of the dependence on oil as the main source of the country and therefore has to be for Iraq to look for other resources and the most important agricultural investment and industrial, commercial and tourism. "

He said: It is the most important success of the investment side of the country factor is security and stability and the protection and promotion of the national industry and supporting the private sector, noting that "there are a large number of companies want to invest in Iraq , but they collide against the application of laws and regulations by the government that protect local agricultural and industrial and commercial product and tourism and health . the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:17 pm