Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: The Prime Minister did not come on a military tank and Obama's rejection of Turkish interv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari: The Prime Minister did not come on a military tank and Obama's rejection of Turkish interv Empty Jaafari: The Prime Minister did not come on a military tank and Obama's rejection of Turkish interv

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2016, 4:25 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 75[ltr]  14/10/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Re Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, to attack Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ,the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi. 
    It was Erdogan, has attacked the first on Tuesday, strongly Abadi, he said , speaking withhim , "It hurts, and tell him you do not clammy and I am not my way, and Asrakhk Iraq does not matter to us at all, we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and you have to commit yourself first " . on he said. 
    Lord Abadi speech , Erdogan said , " certainly not Nada you, we will liberate our land resolutely men and not Balskaab. " Referring to the emergence of Erdogan via Skype program during his speech to the Turkish people in the military coup "alleged" witnessed inTurkey on July 15 last. 
    Jaafari said during a news conference after the Iraqi-British Joint Commission meeting which was held today in London, about Erdogan 's comments and what steps being considered by the Ministry of Alkharahih "We will deal with each Newcomer as he deserves, and I was amazed at the comments made by the President of the Republic [Turkish] toward the prime minister [Abadi] , " noting that " the prime minister did not come on a military tank, it did not come as a deal, but came across elections was the choice of the National Alliance as the biggest parliamentary bloc, meanwhile it interacted with him all the blocks, and it has qualities the prime minister, the general commander of the armed forces. " 
    " and what is known about him [Erdogan] that provocative of this state or that state, it was worthwhile to keep on this relationship especially when we expressed our most Bmutirna on the relationship between us and Turkey , "he said . " We refused the Turkish intervention, and did not reject the relationship with Turkey, but Iraq is strong inside, and strong relations with others, and strong in his case, and does not interfere in the affairs of a so weak tospeak , defends its sovereignty. " 
    he said al - Jaafari: when sovereignty violated in the daytime there is no country in the world hid Antballa, and expressed assigned to Iraq; because demand a legitimate claim, and theviolation was very clear, we are at a time when we are keen, and we are still keen on relationship good with pan countries of the world especially with the neighboring countries, and more particularly with those countries should we exchanged Similarly, do not imagine that Iraq is weak, but Iraq is a strong country. 
    He noted , "we have seen to the near past was Daesh haunt both countries, and some major countries, but Cyprt in Iraq in more than one area, God willing , the day will come bury it in the city of Mosul. " 
    he noted the foreign minister , " We are in the last meeting between us and the former Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu in 2016 here in London, and was with me ambassador to Iraq, Aftalapth: when you will go out of Ba'shiqah? He said: get out, and when you come to Tstlmwa? I told him: We the people of the land, and the people sovereignty, we represent our people, and you bring in . Come out of her, he said , are ready to go out, I think that these constants in the speech, and did not and will not allow theoccupation of our land, or acquired any wealth of riches , especially the population side of the citizens must believe them their security situation fully. " 
    He stressed Jaafari" We reject this violations Yes, we are very keen to keep the relationship as best they have with the world all nations, and the geographical proximity especially known for the benefits, but that does not make us silent on overtaking on our land, or our sovereignty or our people. " 
    He pointed out that" the government of Kurdistan, denied the existence of asked for thepresence of Turkish troops, and it was said that the Iraqi government was satisfied and Our Exile, then there was a statement that at the time of Tariq Hanna Aziz this agreement was present during the eighties, and Ojbnahm that the agreement was on 48 hours to 72 hours and conditions, and I got the duration, and over, and then the time change, and there is aresolution of the Iraqi parliament spends not to allow any foreign troops, and provided for the Turkish forces. " 
    He noted that" this is a sovereign issue take Iraqis in size, and this with respect for all regions and all provinces is not locally within the province, or in within the region, but a sovereign provided by the government at full size. " 
    on asked whether he had the presence of Turkish troops hinders liberalization of Mosul, al -Jaafari replied: that 's up to the owners of military experience, we do not want to get caught up in any side issue and we provide a process of this magnitude, and avoid to adapt theprocess, we do not want to Taatdol. Yes, really want regionally, internationally and actually provided that no vomiting Iraqi national position of the contents in the management of thewar in all its pages attack and defense. " 
    He said the " Iraqi national will are relying on them, have proved meritorious enough with all factions of the sons of the Iraqi armed forces, popular crowd, the Peshmerga, and the sons of the tribes , all have combined their efforts in this direction, and now they came out of those battles more capable than they were previously, and they Mhaoon to exercise this planned in Mosul role. " 
    he explained that" the concept of counseling regardless of the number is incomprehensible armed presence on the ground. Chancellor takes Visa define his period by the State Department, and lead advisory role, and if necessary the extension extends to him by theState Department, and if you do not allow him the extension comes out. " 
    And" The presence of forces intervention with armor depth of 110 kilometers, and thegovernment does not know this concept differs from that concept, we do not want any country in the world to interfere in our affairs, as we do not allow ourselves to interfere in theaffairs of the world, who wants to help Iraq must take permission Iraqis, and contexts Iraqi purely has dealt him with all countries of the world without exception. " 
    and asked about Spbb lack of clarity of the US position on the liberalization of Mosul, and the entry of Turkish troops, al - Jaafari said the United States as I heard, I was with thePrime Minister, in a meeting with President Barack Obama, he said explicitly: We are not with any interference foreigner, also singled out the Turkish intervention. " 
    and asked about if whether the popular crowd involved in the Mosul operations Foreign Minister participation of the crowd in the battle" if. You ask it , " 
    said al - Jaafari: popular mobilization Forces faction Iraqi national features that he has anintellectual base to qualify because roaring, and the struggles and sacrifices for the country, and proved it in Fallujah, and is ready to exercise that role. Yes, if there was a field needs to take into account certain things required by the field we take into consideration, and thecrowd People would follow because it is part of the Iraqi armed forces, and is linked withPrime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces, when the task of which would accept them, and if the field layout, and logistically that has so and so axis, and so the focus as happened in Fallujah will interact with it. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:38 am