Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Private banks opens its arms to speculators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Private banks opens its arms to speculators  Empty Private banks opens its arms to speculators

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Created on Saturday, June 22 / June 2013 07:15 | Print | E-mail

Baghdad / Orr News

A number of citizens expressed their resentment and complained of mistreatment by private banks them, especially the Bank of Dar es Salaam Investment, مبينين that these banks turned out to be (shops) for the sale of securities to speculators from small traders. Citizens said that large queues of speculators and black market traders stand at the doors of these banks to get large amounts of hard currency at the government through price of passports in order to sell them in the local market to make profits because of the large difference in the discharge process.

The citizens, who are clients of private banks, complained of mistreatment by guards and employees who have become part of the speculative process, where they are with the help of licensed traders pass through and comment transaction in exchange for money.

And violations of the Bank of Dar es Salaam Investment, revealed a number of customers of the bank and there are many irregularities including granting كارتات "A T M" that cost the customer sums that do not work outside the borders of Iraq, on the contrary, an agreement made ​​in this regard. The bank's clients that "the silence of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Financial Inspection Office and the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance and the Integrity Commission about these irregularities come according to the will of some political parties and blocs which dominate the corrupt things capabilities in the country." Threatened to sue the bank charges of obstruction dealings and do not tasks of his powers and duties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:28 am