Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliamentarians to form a network for the defense of women's rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi parliamentarians to form a network for the defense of women's rights Empty Iraqi parliamentarians to form a network for the defense of women's rights

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Iraqi parliamentarians to form a network for the defense of women's rights[/ltr]

Since 10.28.2016 at 10:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP announced the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Risan Sheikh Dler, on Friday, the formation of a network of Iraqi parliamentarians to defend the rights of women, while stressed the need to put an end to violations that are exposed to Iraqi women.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dler said in a statement issued on the sidelines of a high-level conference on the implementation of the National Plan for UN Resolution 1325 on women, peace and security held in Baghdad, that it "hopes to implement the terms of the conference in the near future."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Women's Committee of the Parliamentary possesses a complete vision of the suffering of Iraqi women," asking for "justice for women through the broken laws that Tncefha and re-rights legislation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to "the existence of laws need special protection from domestic violence, and some of them draft legislation needed to be amended, including the Racial Discrimination Act, and amend the Personal Status Law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She stressed that "most of the deputies of the Iraqi Parliament accounted for (network of women parliamentarians Iraqi) to defend the Iraqi women's rights, is working to restore the rights of women and redress of the injustice suffered," adding that the "Committee of the parliamentary women support the implementation of this plan that will put an end to violations that are exposed the Iraqi women ".anthy 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:31 am