Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi and al-Jubouri, underline the need for the participation of the political blocs to crystalliz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi and al-Jubouri, underline the need for the participation of the political blocs to crystalliz Empty Allawi and al-Jubouri, underline the need for the participation of the political blocs to crystalliz

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 1:31 am

[ltr]Allawi and al-Jubouri, underline the need for the participation of the political blocs to crystallize the vision to support the adoption of laws[/ltr]

Since 11/06/2016 19:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Sunday, with Vice President Iyad Allawi's political and security developments in addition to discussing the most anticipated laws, while the two sides stressed the need for the participation of all the political blocs in the development of a common vision supports the approval of projects and important laws.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the office received Jubouri / balances News / copy of it, that "the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, met in his office today, Vice President Iyad Allawi, and discussed with him the latest political developments and file legislation of laws."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The two sides reviewed the latest political and security developments in addition to discussing the most anticipated laws and that it is hoped that the legislation during the coming period."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The two sides confirmed the statement said, "the need for the participation of all the political blocs in the development of a common vision supports the approval of projects and important laws for the country to cross to safety" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:58 pm