Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
zimi31
fonz1951
Diamond
jedi17
8 posters

How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo

jedi17
    jedi17

How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo Empty How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo

Post by jedi17 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:01 am

How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory
    Moving to live in Canada is not easy but not impossible either

The Canadian immigration site has broken as people look to leave the US in the immediate aftermath of Donald Trump's election as the country's new president.
    The official website for 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' has stopped working, apparently because of the sheer number of people looking to emigrate to the country from south of the border.
    Canada's website would usually offer ways of applying either to live in or become a citizen of the country. But all those people trying to access it are actually only able to see is a long loading page with no proper access to the website.

US Presidential election: key moments in pictures

END scald=5019091
    Trump's victory is expected to foster huge anxiety among his opponents.
    A similar rush for the exit was seen in the UK in the wake of the 2015 general election and this summer's Brexit vote – an issue that the European Union is looking to potentially solve by allowing people to keep their European citizenship.
    Canada's official Twitter account appeared to reference the US election result in a tweet posted just as it became clear that Mr Trump was about to win the race for the White House.

In Canada, immigrants are encouraged to bring their cultural traditions with them and share them with their fellow citizens.

Canada has been active in taking in refugees from a range of countries in recent months. The government has run a campaign to welcome people fleeing the war in Syria, for instance, and has been praised for being so welcoming in greeting refugees from countries around the world.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo Empty Re: How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo

Post by Diamond Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:12 am

GREAT IDEA!!!! all the losers move to Canada, an then build second wall, Canada can afford it lol
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo Empty Re: How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump romps home to election victory Mo

Post by fonz1951 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:19 am

stayed up til it was over this a.m. saw that that website had crashed and laughed my rear end off. if all of the ones leave who said they would, we would already be better off.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:56 am

Diamond wrote:GREAT IDEA!!!! all the losers move to Canada, an then build second wall, Canada can afford it lol

lol Diamond...there won't even be a first wall paid for by the mexicans
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:06 am

fonz1951 wrote:stayed up til it was over this a.m. saw that that website had crashed and laughed my rear end off. if all of the ones leave who said they would, we would already be better off.

Amen!!! Just heard from a Canadian friend, a Trump supporter, she is thrilled!!! I haven't told her that all these losers are on their way to screw up her country.... laugh
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:21 am

zimi31 wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:stayed up til it was over this a.m. saw that that website had crashed and laughed my rear end off. if all of the ones leave who said they would, we would already be better off.

Amen!!! Just heard from a Canadian friend, a Trump supporter, she is thrilled!!! I haven't told her that all these losers are on their way to screw up her country.... laugh

well.....immigration is not that easy, so, even if a thousands have threatened to move to the North, I highly doubt that even 1000 will make that move based solely on the election
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:32 am

jedi17 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

well.....immigration is not that easy, so, even if a thousands have threatened to move to the North, I highly doubt that even 1000 will make that move based solely on the election
    Just wishful thinking on my part....heard these same people threaten so many times...
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:41 am

jedi17 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:GREAT IDEA!!!! all the losers move to Canada, an then build second wall, Canada can afford it lol

U.S. gives mexico billions in aid every year, yes they gonna pay, an then comes nafta!!!!!!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:52 am

Diamond wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:

U.S. gives mexico billions in aid every year, yes they gonna pay, an then comes nafta!!!!!!
    good...cant wait for NAFTA
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:14 pm

yep, jedi an great timing git rid of nafta, an I wont have to worry about gittin that soft shotty wood from Canada where I can build a real home

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am