Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are

Lobo
    Lobo

Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are Empty Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are

Post by Lobo Sun 20 Nov 2016, 10:08 am

Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are Hamilton-Play
    The audacity of the cast of Hamilton booed Pence when he attended. They showed how ignorant they truly are of politics and how they are fueling the great divide in the United States that threatens civil war all because they totally lack any comprehension of reality. It does not matter who the President might be, nobody can engage in discrimination for race, creed, or gender. However, they can impose an affirmative test to ensure someone is not a terrorist or rapist coming from countries attempting to infiltrate the West and alter the very fabric of our culture that they happen to despise.
    I would fully agree with such political statements IF a politician ATTEMPTED to carry such a policy out. Trump has not even attempted such a policy nor has he spoke about doing so. These people are totally ignorant of the refugee crisis in Europe and the thousands of rapes of girls even in pools. They should start looking at international news before they try to support something they obviously have no idea about.
    Tickets for Hamilton are the most expensive on Broadway and sell for $500-$2,000. I think they are absurd in their political statements when they are the HIGHEST paid on Broadway in history.
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO -
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/cast-of-hamilton-show-how-politically-ignorant-they-truly-are/
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are Empty Re: Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are

Post by zimi31 Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:32 pm

I am outraged by the ignorance of the left!!! Was listening to some commentary on it last night and learned that as they were doing their casting call, it was made clear...only people of color need apply. Wonder how that would have been received if only whites were allowed...never mind, I think I know!!!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are Empty Re: Cast of Hamilton Show How Politically Ignorant they Truly Are

Post by fonz1951 Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:48 pm

zimi31 wrote:I am outraged by the ignorance of the left!!! Was listening to some commentary on it last night and learned that as they were doing their casting call, it was made clear...only people of color need apply. Wonder how that would have been received if only whites were allowed...never mind, I think I know!!!

we all know. just another bunch of liberal fools acting like we are the ones who are racist,  all the while, being racist themselves. if you put a sign out in front of your business that read "whites only need apply" you would be run out of town on a rail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:19 am