Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

. Soon re-open the land crossing between Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

. Soon re-open the land crossing between Iraq and Jordan Empty . Soon re-open the land crossing between Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 1:32 am

[ltr]. Soon re-open the land crossing between Iraq and Jordan[/ltr]

Since 11/28/2016 16:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source in the Ministry of Transport, the imminent reopening of the road Trebil border crossing between Iraq and Jordan, which is currently experiencing a maintenance work will hopefully be finished soon.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Company for travelers and delegations in the ministry director Abdullah and coffee, determined to re-conduct of the company's buses on the road, "the Baghdad-Amman" fast, through the crossing after locked by security forces, noting that the ministry coordination with the Jordanian side in this regard.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Laibi explained that the opening of this line will contribute to increasing commercial traffic and economic returns to the country, adding that the company is working to adopt a well thought out plans for the advancement of financial reality and create new revenue contributed by turning it from losing to winning.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Trebil border crossing west of Anbar province, which offset Ruwaished crossing on the Jordanian side, was closed and more than once, since the invasion of the organization "Daesh" vast areas stretched from northern Iraq and even the west in general 2014.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:14 pm