Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council is considering building banks in areas of the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council is considering building banks in areas of the capital  Empty Baghdad Council is considering building banks in areas of the capital

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2013, 6:48 am

Baghdad Council is considering building banks in areas of the capital

3/12/2013 0:00

Baghdad Isra Samurai
    studying the Baghdad Provincial Council building banks in areas that lack a presence in the capital.
    said Member Services Committee in the House of Baghdad, Nawal al-Araji (morning) that the council is considering a mechanism for building banks in areas that lack a presence in the capital, adding that the mechanism aims to provide banking services to the citizens in each district of the capital, saying that the banks that the Council seeks to construct their buildings will contribute to reducing poverty rates in the capital after the granting of citizens with limited income loans to support them financially.
    showed that the council will coordinate with the ministries of Finance and municipalities as well as the Secretariat of the capital and the province of Baghdad to implement project if obtaining approvals, early next year, pointing out that the deliberations are ongoing with the Ministry of Finance for the processing of pieces of land, which will hopefully be implemented by the project after obtaining the support of ownership, pointing out that in the absence of approval of financial project, Council will be incorporated into the development projects regions for the next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 am