Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the course «General Rules for the protection of persona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the course «General Rules for the protection of persona Empty Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the course «General Rules for the protection of persona

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 4:59 pm

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the course «General Rules for the protection of personal data GDPR»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Private Banks Association concluded Tuesday a training course entitled "General Rules for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) and CRS", with the participation of a number of government and private banks and the Central Bank. 
    The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, during the closing ceremony of the session and attended by "Economy News", "The training course was established by the Association in cooperation with the Union of Arab banks and the Central Bank of Iraq," noting that "the groups targeted by the session are, Compliance and Risk Management Unit Officers, Control and Audit Officers, Information Technology and Information Security Officers, and Legal Department Officials. "
    He added that the participants in the session were able to study the details of the European law for the protection of personal data and analyze and understand the applicability of the articles of this law to European and non-European institutions, especially the Arab banking sector, as well as analysis of the pillars of this law and the necessary mechanisms to implement its provisions Where applicable. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 am