Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why don't you trade currencies affected by Baghdad as in Kurdistan?15 February 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why don't you trade currencies affected by Baghdad as in Kurdistan?15 February 2017 Empty Why don't you trade currencies affected by Baghdad as in Kurdistan?15 February 2017

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2017, 6:14 am

Why don't you trade currencies affected by Baghdad as in Kurdistan?15 February 2017

Wednesday 15 February 2017 | 11:12 am | Hits: 858

Baghdad/. The Economic Committee confirmed in Baghdad, Wednesday, that not affected currency trading in the capital and the rest of the provinces due to lack of control by the State organs, and indicated that the affected currencies are traded naturally in Kurdistan, invited the organs concerned to guidance to facilitate the circulation of citizens.

The Economic Committee Member said katharos "into Iraq News", not "affected currency trading in the capital and the rest of the provinces due to lack of control by the State organs", noting that 

"the lack of oversight and monitoring to allow for all personal actions and controls but imposes on others until it came to put employee conditions outside the legal range.

Karawi said that "the affected currencies are traded naturally in Kurdistan for a follow up and guide", adding that 

"we call upon the relevant organs of the guidance circulated to make things easier for citizens.

Citizens in the capital of Baghdad and other provinces have difficulty somewhat affected currency trading in official institutions and civil areas alike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:41 am