Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council allocates funds for the rehabilitation of a number of schools to maintain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council allocates funds for the rehabilitation of a number of schools to maintain Empty Basra council allocates funds for the rehabilitation of a number of schools to maintain

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:19 am

[size=30]Basra council allocates funds for the rehabilitation of a number of schools to maintain[/size]
    28/02/2017 10:32 | Number of Views: 15
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Basra Governorate Council allocated funds for the purpose of restoration of a number of schools of the province allocated to the Council for the lack of material support from the Ministry of Education funds.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Council morning Albzona in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "read the size of what you need rearing Basra Directorate of funds and financial allocations in excess of 10 billion dinars," noting that there are efforts to put to the Directorate of Education operating budget, after it abandoned The Ministry of Education fully support her, he says.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the council in Basra over the customizations available to him, seeks to renovate all the schools that need rehabilitation in accordance with the statements made by the school administrations and the competent authorities of the Directorate of Technical Education.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:30 pm