Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Baghdad government form a committee to stop environmental abuses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Baghdad government form a committee to stop environmental abuses Empty The Baghdad government form a committee to stop environmental abuses

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:34 am

The Baghdad government form a committee to stop environmental abuses

 Baghdad / term

Baghdad announced the new governor Atwan Atwani, on Wednesday, the formation of specialized committees in the environmental issue to stop the expansion of overtaking operations carried out by the laboratories and health landfill on the surrounding areas.
    The proportions of a statement issued by the governorate office "long" received a copy of it, to say the Attoana, through the protection board meeting to improve the first environment to maintain the presence of the Minister of Health and Environment Adila Hammoud, president of the provincial council that " the work of these committees is to determine the coefficient landfill of past sites sites and study the subject and provide The final opinion of the Council, to make the decision and resolve the issue of the excesses of the plants healthy and landfill that caused the spread of many serious diseases. "
    Atwani said that " the local government in Baghdad and the strategy laid out plans to monitor and protect the environment from pollution."
    He pointed out that the meeting aims to discuss ways to protect the environment and the obstacles that stand in front of it by activating the role of the environment in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 10:20 am