Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki receives the Council of the Medical Association and calls for taking legal action against the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki receives the Council of the Medical Association and calls for taking legal action against the Empty Maliki receives the Council of the Medical Association and calls for taking legal action against the

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 2:03 am

Maliki receives the Council of the Medical Association and calls for taking legal action against the offenders

Political Since 2017-03-20 at 15:54 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Deputy President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki received on Monday, the captain and members of the Iraqi Medical Association Council, while calling for taking legal action against the abusers.
    A statement from the Office of the Vice President of the Republic, received / Mawazin News, a copy of it, "Maliki received in his official office today, the captain and members of the Iraqi Medical Association."
    Al-Maliki said that "the medical challenges facing the medical profession in Iraq, especially in terms of ensuring the rights and care of doctors and working to improve their conditions in order to improve the professional and health aspects, are summarized."
    The Vice President of the Republic, according to the statement, "the need to pay attention to the slice of doctors, and find solutions to most of the challenges facing this vital sector, which is particularly important because of its direct relationship to human health," stressing "Iraqi society's rejection of the phenomenon of assault on doctors and everyone stands in front of all those who grow On that segment that seeks to provide human and medical services to patients. "
    He called on Maliki to "take maximum legal and administrative measures against anyone who tries to offend doctors in particular and medical staff in general."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:25 pm