Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump extends sanctions on South Sudan for another year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump extends sanctions on South Sudan for another year Empty Trump extends sanctions on South Sudan for another year

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:22 am

History of edits:: 2017/3/24 10:18 • 2 times readable
    {International: Euphrates News} extended US President, Donald Trump, the sanctions imposed on the state of South Sudan for another year.
    Trump said, signed in the White House published a note Thursday, said that " the situation in southern Sudan , and around it is still a major threat to national security and foreign policy of the United States."
    Washington has warned the Government of Southern Sudan, that prevent humanitarian workers from reaching areas of the country torn by war and suffering from famine may similar to "deliberate starvation" methods, the statement also pointed to the recruitment of children to fight.
    The civil war erupted in southern Sudan in 2013 after the president sacked Salva Kiir, a Dinka tribe, his deputy , Riek Machar , belonging to the Nuer tribe, who fled the country and now lives in South Africa.
    According to the United Nations that at least a quarter of the population of southern Sudan have been displaced from their homes. The organization said earlier about the spread of famine in some parts of southern Sudan , where they face almost half of the population, about 5.5 million people, the problem of lack of Algmae.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140383

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:19 am