Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia refuses to 500 asylum seekers Syrian security reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia refuses to 500 asylum seekers Syrian security reasons Empty Australia refuses to 500 asylum seekers Syrian security reasons

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 3:48 am

Australia refuses to 500 asylum seekers Syrian security reasons

Date: 03/24/2017 09:05
    Refugees

Information / Baghdad ..

It announced that the Australian authorities, it rejected 500 asylum seekers Syrian security reasons during the scrutiny continued for more than a year, while the share of completed 12 thousand others that they are eligible for resettlement from Middle Eastern camps.

For his part, the Minister of Immigration and the protection of the Australian border, Peter Dutton, said the deadly attack near the British Parliament, yesterday, in which he used a knife and a car as a weapon in the killing of four people, he showed that Australia was right to caution against those who accept refugees.

It is noteworthy that five people were killed in London, including the attacker, and injured 40 others as condemned by Prime Minister Theresa May as "sick and depraved terrorist attack."

The Australian government announced in September 2015 that 12 thousand refugees from the war in Syria and Iraq will be resettled as soon as possible.

It is noteworthy that Australia follow the strict policy to stop illegal immigration to the country, which provides for the interception and re-boats smuggling of migrants to places of launch, as well as the arrest of up in private detention centers are located on remote islands amid the ocean Alhadi.anthy / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/24/world/141692

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:22 pm