Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump driving a heavy truck inside the White House campus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump driving a heavy truck inside the White House campus Empty Trump driving a heavy truck inside the White House campus

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:03 am

Trump driving a heavy truck inside the White House campus

News / Baghdad
    US President met with Donald Trump Thursday about twenty truck driver and head of transportation company and took the opportunity to sit behind the wheel of a heavy truck inside the White House campus.

US President has received 11 , the owner of a transport company and 12 drivers in the US presidential headquarters in the midst of the ongoing deliberations on the vote on the reform of the health care system , which had been postponed at the end.

Donald Trump said , "No one knows the country , such as truck drivers. You do you see every day. You see every hill and every valley where you can see and drilling on the roads that were built."
    White House: Trump authority on non-immigration debate
    The arrest of an intruder after he entered the White House

At the end of the short meeting, the US president was keen to climb into the cockpit two trucks Rquinta at the southern entrance to the White House , the first painted with the colors of the American flag and carried the second image of the driver and a child.

Valley Donald Trump when he came up to the second truck enthusiasm was clear fired Bogaha several times counterfeited and fists face engine power.

After spending seven minutes in two trucks, Donald Trump came to the White House again without saying a word.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/198829/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm