Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vatican: Interfaith dialogue has become an urgent need to reach peace and confront differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vatican: Interfaith dialogue has become an urgent need to reach peace and confront differences Empty Vatican: Interfaith dialogue has become an urgent need to reach peace and confront differences

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 1:30 am

Vatican: Interfaith dialogue has become an urgent need to reach peace and confront differences

Arab and international From 2017-04-28 at 18:23 (Baghdad time)

Mawazine News - Follow up
    Pope Benedict XVI said Friday in his speech at the closing session of the Azhar World Peace Conference that there is no peace without educating young people to respect each other and to open up to constructive dialogue.
    "The future of mankind is based on dialogue between religions and cultures," he said.
    "Interfaith dialogue has become an urgent need to reach peace and confront differences," he said.
    The Pope began his speech with the words "Peace be upon you" in Arabic to attend.
    For his part, Sheikh Al-Azhar Al-Sharif, Ahmed Tayeb, thanked Pope Francis Pope of the Vatican for attending the Azhar World Peace Conference at the invitation of Al-Azhar.
    In his speech, Sheikh Al-Azhar called for a minute of mourning for the victims of terrorism in Egypt and the world.
    "The arms trade, marketing and guaranteeing the operation of factories of death is the reason for the absence of peace in the world," Tayeb said. "World peace has become the lost paradise despite all international trade," he said.
    Al Tayeb stressed that there is no solution to the problems that the world suffers except through re-awareness of the messages of heaven, pointing out that "European civilization is not a civilization of terrorism and should not offend religions."
    Sheikh Al-Azhar stressed the need to work to purify the image of religions, which he commented on the false understanding and false religion, adding: "We must work to show the value of peace and compassion among all peoples."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am