Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang: Israel must shut up or we will punish it as punishment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang: Israel must shut up or we will punish it as punishment Empty Pyongyang: Israel must shut up or we will punish it as punishment

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 am

Pyongyang: Israel must shut up or we will punish it as punishment

PYONGYANG, April 30 (UPI) - Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman has criticized North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in a newspaper interview, calling him "an ally of Bashar al-Assad, whose goal is to undermine stability in the world" North Korea's foreign ministry issued an official statement, in which Israel threatened what it described as "ruthless punishment."
    "Israel is a state that is an obstacle in the Middle East, occupies Arab regions, carries out crimes against humanity, and North Korea's view is always based on justice and peace, so our position is clear on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, To gain their rights in the occupied territories and establish their own state. " AH

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:43 am