Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union re-looking Iraqi refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union re-looking Iraqi refugees Empty The European Union re-looking Iraqi refugees

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 2:57 am

The European Union re-looking Iraqi refugees

( Reuters ) -
    European Union official on Thursday, revealed talks conducted by EU member states, aimed at restoring Iraqi refugees to their country.

The head of the EU mission in Iraq, Patrick Samonet, "We had a meeting of the countries of the European Union, for the return of Iraqi refugees in the Union for their countries."

"It Samonet", during a press conference in Baghdad, that the return will be through the promotion of voluntary return, "and we will try to avoid forcible return, there will be cooperation with the Iraqi government in this matter."

Iraq has seen the largest wave of displacement in its history, as a result of the control of "Daesh" on a number of regions, and estimated official statistics, the number of displaced people exceeded four million displaced, of whom are directed towards the European continent.

Announced the European Union, for introducing 160 million euros, "172 million dollars" for Iraq over the past year, distributed among the different sectors, and the head of the EU mission in Iraq, said that the Union is one of the largest donors to Baghdad, "and provided substantial humanitarian assistance and will provide a lot of help in the field of restoring stability to the liberated areas after the elimination of the "Daesh".

He pointed out that "the total humanitarian assistance to Iraq in 2015 amounted to € 105 million" 114 million dollars ", as well as in-kind assistance to an estimated 260 tons in 2016," and noted "Samonet" that aid to Iraq, focused on "mine clearance and restoration of stability and development security cooperation with the Iraqi government and police training. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:49 am