Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline Empty Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2013, 4:09 am

Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline

21-08-2013 10:30 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Warned economic analyst Ibrahim al-Mashhadani, the continued decline of the rate of growth of the national economy because of its reliance on oil as a major source of state revenue financial, indicating that the data of the Ministry of Planning regarding the economy is misleading and untrue. Mashhadani said (of the Agency news): The data issued by the Ministry of Planning on the growth of the national economy, all of which are misleading and untrue because they rely on the rates of production and export of oil upon which the budget by (95%), forgetting other sectors Kalzeraih, industrial and tourism, services and others. said: that the standards of the global economic rely on vital sectors and then the sectors of oil and energy, Because oil is a sector
    ريعيا affected by certain conditions, which makes its revenue is fixed. pointed to: the growth index of the Iraqi economy down continuously due to lack of productive sectors similar to the oil sector, warning of the danger to continue relying on oil revenue because it will affect the revenue of the general budget. This The Planning Ministry confirmed in data released earlier that the Iraqi economy is booming, especially after the increased rates of production and export of Iraqi crude oil. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline Empty Re: Economist: Index growth of the national economy continuing decline

Post by weslin3 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 6:48 am

Duh!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:36 am