Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New talks between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to boost energy ties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New talks between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to boost energy ties Empty New talks between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to boost energy ties

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:46 am

New talks between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to boost energy ties

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    announced that the Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Monday that the minister Jabbar Allaibi will hold talks " in- depth" with his Saudi counterpart Khaled Al- Faleh in the field of energy and the extension of the Organization "OPEC" agreement.

He said the ministry spokesman, Assem Jihad, told the «Journal News» "The visit is aimed at strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries and cooperation in the oil and energy fields."

Jihad explained that "it is hoped that the discussion on the extension of reduced oil production led by OPEC with his Iraqi counterpart mechanism."
    The spokesman pointed out that the reduction of production in the first half of this year and to control the oversupply of it are all factors that lead to the lifting of "oil" prices in an effort from producers inside and outside the organization "OPEC" world to take these important steps that will support oil prices in world markets .

Also he pointed out that "the views of producers headed towards the extension of the agreement between Iraq and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries for an additional period in order to support oil prices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm