Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Guardian: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia proved that he is not qualified to lead

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Guardian: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia proved that he is not qualified to lead Empty The Guardian: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia proved that he is not qualified to lead

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 3:30 am

The Guardian: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia proved that he is not qualified to lead

25/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    British newspaper The Guardian confirmed on Thursday that the visit of US President, Donald Trump, the Middle East, has proved that he is not qualified for leadership at home and abroad.

The newspaper said in an editorial, "The US president used his visit to the Middle East, statements and images published by the coverage of the problems in his country, including mounting questions about his campaign Russia relationship, and the second is the budget situation, and the harsh measures on the poor Americans , which some observers have questioned the usefulness. "

The newspaper added that "Trump avoid making serious mistakes because he canceled press conferences, although it was a strange statement in his visit to the Holocaust monument in Israel when he described as wonderful."

The newspaper believes that "the applause he received in Saudi Arabia, and Israel is not proof of the success of the visit, but it means he gave them all what they want," noting that "described Saudi Arabia as an explicit partner in the fight against terrorism, after one year of the issuance of a report stating that there may be a relationship between the government Saudi Arabia and suicide bombers who carried out the December 11 attacks. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165988.html

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:01 am