Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation Empty Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 7:34 am

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

25-08-2013 11:52 AM

Baghdad (news) .. He competent economic affairs as Abdul Hadi, the time was not suitable for the project to delete the zeros from the currency because of high rates of inflation in Iraq. said Abdul Hadi (of the Agency news): The central bank determines the time for the process to delete the zeros and that need to be determinants and data deal with the bank high level of transparency. said: that the time is not suitable for the process of deletion of zeros, because the process of inflation continues to rise in Iraq, despite that these percentages are not large, indicating that the deletion process needed to stabilize the Iraqi currency in order to facilitate the citizen. noted that the Economic Commission Parliamentary suggested that the date of implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency at the beginning of next year. / End / 5. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation Empty Re: Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

Post by wayoutnow Sun 25 Aug 2013, 7:48 am

I call bullsh&t !!!! Inflation in Iraq is less then 7 percent last mo !!!!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation Empty Re: Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:28 am

wayoutnow wrote:I call bullsh&t !!!! Inflation in Iraq is less then 7 percent last mo !!!!
    Exactly, all they want to do is make BS excuses!, as much as we are fed up with their BS excuses the people of Iraq have to be really pissed off by now!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:01 pm