Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not  Empty In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:01 am

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not address the economic crisis

Ali Salman - 11.21.2013

Said banking expert Samir Nasiri: that the process of deletion of zeros, announced by the Central Bank of Iraq will not deal with the economic crisis that has plagued Iraq, particularly with regard to the standard of living decline and deterioration of services.

He added Samir Nasiri that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency "will not address the economic crisis that has plagued Iraq, especially falling standard of living, unemployment and the deterioration of services in all areas. Alnasiri pointed out that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency will lead to" reduce the money supply concept narrow and will be reflected directly the nominal values ​​of salaries, stock and bond prices.

He said it had a ten million dinars now has only ten thousand of them, which may lead to reduced consumption, which reflected negatively on the macro-economic situation of the country. However, the deletion of zeros dampens inflation is no longer useful for this deletion, because the Iraqi Central Bank data indicate that the rate of inflation has become only 7%. If the deletion of zeros does not address inflation, it does not contribute to the rise.

The central bank announced last September its intention to delete the three zeroes from the currency and replaced during the year 2013, indicating that the process comes to ease inflation, and urged citizens to use its currency, rather than resorting to the U.S. dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not  Empty Re: In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not

Post by kelnchp Fri 22 Nov 2013, 10:21 am

Boy are they idiots....raise the value higher than the dollar....because you have the money/reserves plus huge amounts of natural resources to sustain...then your people will use the Dinar. I do not buy that their inflation is 7% . This was taken from the CBI website...
    Economic indicators
    Core inflation (YoY): MAR 20133.25%
    Inflation (YoY): MAR 20131.28%
    M2 growth (YoY): JAN 20138.43%
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not  Empty Re: In light of the high levels of inflation banker: the deletion of zeros from the currency would not

Post by Proven Fri 22 Nov 2013, 10:32 am

I like this part:

The central bank announced last September its intention to delete the three zeroes from the currency and replaced during the year 2013, indicating that the process comes to ease inflation, and urged citizens to use its currency, rather than resorting to the U.S. dollar

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 2:02 pm

i like that part too baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe, just maybe.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 22 Nov 2013, 3:31 pm

kelnchp wrote:Boy are they idiots....raise the value higher than the dollar....because you have the money/reserves plus huge amounts of natural resources to sustain...then your people will use the Dinar. I do not buy that their inflation is 7% . This was taken from the CBI website...
    Economic indicators
    Core inflation (YoY): MAR 20133.25%
    Inflation (YoY): MAR 20131.28%
    M2 growth (YoY): JAN 20138.43%
    lol, you busted them... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 am