Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Macgork: We support Iraqi elections on time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Macgork: We support Iraqi elections on time Empty Macgork: We support Iraqi elections on time

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:25 am

Macgork: We support Iraqi elections on time

 Baghdad / term

Brett called Macgork, envoy of the US President for the international coalition, the Iraqi government to put human rights file in the hierarchy of priorities. While speaking about the killing of 173 civilians at the hands of Daesh in Mosul over the past few days, it revealed the coalition 's efforts to put pressure on the international community to prevent the flow of "terrorists" into Iraq.
    Visit Macgork capital Baghdad, where he met, on Tuesday, the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al - Jubouri, head of the National Alliance and Ammar al - Hakim, and discussed with them the international efforts to support Iraq in its war against Daesh.
    The US envoy, in a meeting with a number of local media at the US embassy, and I followed (range), said that " the ongoing battles in Mosul in recent circles , " stressing that "Daesh will not disappear from Iraq easily, but we are working with Iraqi forces in a coordinated manner to put pressure on this organization to end its existence. " He Macgork that " the organization of Daesh has 55 thousand kilometers from the areas that were under his control, and we have the task of the international community to prevent the flow of terrorists into Iraq."
    He said the US envoy said the "Daesh grotesque organization, and that the United Nations has confirmed that he was killed last week 173 civilians," he said . "We will work with the Iraqi forces to rescue civilians trapped in Mosul, with continuing our work to restore stability and clear areas to restore civilian areas."
    At the political level, Macgork expressed "his country 's support for the holding of elections in Iraq on schedule", and confirmed that he had discussed with Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi "election file and editing operations of
    Mosul."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:46 am