Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 IS landmines kill 3 persons in eastern Homs

jedi17
    jedi17

2 IS landmines kill 3 persons in eastern Homs Empty 2 IS landmines kill 3 persons in eastern Homs

Post by jedi17 Sun 16 Jul 2017, 8:55 am

2 IS landmines kill 3 persons in eastern Homs

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 16, 2017, 3:37 pm

Homs (Syria News) Three persons were killed, on Sunday, in the explosion of two landmines planted by the Islamic State militants, in eastern Homs.

SANA reported that two landmines, emplaced by the Islamic State militants on Umm Haratayn Village – Masoudiyah road, located 80 km east of Homs, exploded while two motorcycles were passing in the area, killing three persons.

Meanwhile, a woman was wounded due to the Islamic State rocket shelling on al- Mukharram Town, east of the city of Homs.

It is noteworthy that the Islamic State militants are stationed in a number of villages and towns in the eastern countryside of Homs, from where they launch several attacks on civilians in the nearby areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 6:05 pm