Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government confirms its adoption of a "constructive economic policy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government confirms its adoption of a "constructive economic policy" Empty Government confirms its adoption of a "constructive economic policy"

Post by Rocky Today at 4:48 am

Government confirms its adoption of a "constructive economic policy"
    • Time: 2024/09/20 20:07:58

• Read: 1,820 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani met today, Friday, with the head of the Victory Coalition, Haider Al-Abadi, where the meeting witnessed discussions on a number of issues and files related to the work of the legislative and executive authorities.
    The two sides reviewed "ways to enhance cooperation and accelerate the basic requirements for implementing the government program in various fields."
    During the meeting, Al-Sudani stressed that the government is adopting a constructive economic policy, improving the level of services that citizens receive from state agencies, alleviating their suffering, and completing the infrastructure that will provide an additional boost to development projects at various levels. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 7:45 am