Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil and Gas Parliamentary: There is a major failure in the work of the Internal Control Department a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil and Gas Parliamentary: There is a major failure in the work of the Internal Control Department a Empty Oil and Gas Parliamentary: There is a major failure in the work of the Internal Control Department a

Post by Rocky Today at 5:06 am

Oil and Gas Parliamentary: There is a major failure in the work of the Internal Control Department at the Ministry of Oil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, Security and Economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]September 20, 2024

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee identified a major failure and a number of observations regarding the work of the Director of the Internal Control Department at the Ministry of Oil.
    The committee’s spokesman, Ali Shaddad, told Al-Mirbad that his committee hosted the director of the Internal Control Department at the Ministry of Oil, and after directing a number of questions to him, it became clear that there were many delays in the work of the department, and it had become one of the departments that repelled cadres specialized in internal control, despite the fact that they were cadres who had undergone important training and were linked to financial control. However, there were 35 employees who left the Internal Control Department during the current director’s tenure, and it is not easy to dispense with them.
    Shaddad added that a number of questions were put to the director regarding suspicions of corruption in some contracts that were flagged by the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau, in addition to the failure of the Director of Special Supervision to adhere to the directives of the Minister of Oil, so the work in the department began to decline despite the importance of its work.
    Pointing out that the Parliamentary Oil Committee decided that this hosting would be open until the next session, which will be determined later by the Oil and Gas Committee.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 7:22 am