Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank and the sin of ignorance!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank and the sin of ignorance!  Empty Central Bank and the sin of ignorance!

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:40 am

By: Bayyna

Date: Sunday 15/09/2013 07:40 AM

Ihsan Shomran Yasiri

Each institution has a specific role in the march of the state and its people, the path is complete without a state to exercise those institutions tasks efficiently. Because this does not happen to everyone with the same pace, and some institutions completely stopped doing anything, the case has become like a crash cart tires.

For this start-up relationship with the fundamental role of the central bank in the march of the state and in the life of the nation and the public. This bank has a daily functions are not interrupted, and there are products in every person no matter how natural or legal person.

Did not prevent wars, coups and changes (by force or elective) without the continuation of the work of this institution, gets to stop the performance, and work, and (thinking) among other institutions. And examples of forms and patterns of stop countless in Iraqna Aziz.

Nevertheless, life goes on and society after recovering all the stops or setback. Did not crack our lives, despite our conflicts continued with the failures of institutions and Toagafadtha and (Aaagafadtha), but the central bank, Valslah produced, managed and aims to keep them, live with us and believe in the sustainability of our lives, and for this, we do not see this institution, but it operates and express themselves as an engine enormous pulls behind dozens of institutions, some of which tries to work efficiently, Vingeh or falter, while others do not try.

And between this and that, imagine some possibility to stop the institution from healthy mobility, or diverted from the peak to the edges and boundaries.

The validity of the work in this institution not the same as the validity of the work of another institution. It can not be for the central bank to fall asleep even if I tried it, can not be a role behind the scenes, and not from the nature of the tasks to be in the back rows. It's missions in the first row of the locomotive pulls all producers and workers and (sleeping).

I say this and I feel strangely about attempts by some abuse to the Central Bank, and create an atmosphere and overtones as Foundation normal can (Nzaal) which Vnglq doors, or lift her face sign of rejection when Ntdharr of action or decision, V_delha room on the fifth floor or workshop on the last street money changers .

He central bank, which we carry between our clothes and our bodies, and when Ntsbb sweat from hyper stress or tip, oozing smells and colors of ink and paper Vtsbg clothes colored paper soprano, and dive into a rainbow ink (hard) between the cracks Spirit (P تجئ vision, quiet bells, signed by step, touches the soul and erase magic! *).

And even abandon in the national claim, or actually Imithenha, Viltbs has the role of the central bank and its value and function, and its rise primarily to his position, he should ask, for ministering answer, instead of committing a sin ignorance and obscene Blackout, .. There should be a lever to ignorance errors appreciation .. The Arabs said: It may fatwa said, I do not know.

What was released days before the Iraqi satellite central bank governor and news submitted his resignation, can not put it in (Salon) public relations or news conflicting, and the search for the truth, or in attempts to trace leaks unconfirmed!, It is a diving deliberately into the mysteries of the equation curiosities : The Central Bank is the state, throwing nails in front of its wheels, sabotage the wheels of the state.

Whitney realized what it means to deliberately open the tap to run out water Aquarius perish you and your family. Or receiving the pilot of the plane window thou shalt take by putting together their freedom to fly!.

Central Bank to deal with every meter of the land of the state, with all the same climb or descend from her life .. Did not stop on the conduct of its work has since founded the Committee on the national currency the beginning of the third decade of the last century .. He proceeds today retrieves all the roles that Slaptha him four decades lean.

If the governor submitted his resignation, Voznh the only gainer, while losing the institution, and many promising plans. The man works about twenty hours a day, half of them in the central bank without pay.

Maybe Ejnna expression when it comes to the assessment of a person, but we can not or will not waver from the performance calendar. The central bank is now entering the construction phase of the founders can be fruit Palmtnol in the near time, while blossomed fruits and picking each other .. Right now is not only talking about the syndrome between the person and the performance even if it prevents us about the detail behind thousand wall.

If we جادت satellite TV, and stopped us a chance to work, and left each institution non-building opportunity, to our country and flourished Enough God A battle most of them may not be eligible to count damages, as well as the benefits!.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank and the sin of ignorance!  Empty Re: Central Bank and the sin of ignorance!

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:42 am

Trying to read arabish makes me feel like I'm back to smoking weed, What!

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm