Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas: the martyrdom of a field commander in a suicide bombing east of Rafah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamas: the martyrdom of a field commander in a suicide bombing east of Rafah Empty Hamas: the martyrdom of a field commander in a suicide bombing east of Rafah

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:20 am

Hamas: the martyrdom of a field commander in a suicide bombing east of Rafah

17/08/2017

Field commander Nidal al-Jaafari killed Thursday morning in the bombing of one of the elements of "deviant ideology" itself east of Rafah.

The al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, the death of al-Jaafari, one of its leaders in the field after the bombing of a militant element himself security force east of Rafah on the Egyptian-Palestinian border.

The spokesman for the Interior in Gaza, Iyad al-Bazm announced that a security incident occurred east of the Rafah crossing, and confirmed that a security force arrested two people as they approached the border, one of them blew himself up, killing him and wounding the other and wounding a number of members of the security force, Investigations.

For its part, the Gaza Interior Ministry announced that one person blew himself up with a security force east of Rafah. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177171.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:09 pm