Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appointed Brigadier General Dahqan as Advisor to the General Command of the Iranian Armed Forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appointed Brigadier General Dahqan as Advisor to the General Command of the Iranian Armed Forces Empty Appointed Brigadier General Dahqan as Advisor to the General Command of the Iranian Armed Forces

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 am

Appointed Brigadier General Dahqan as Advisor to the General Command of the Iranian Armed Forces

5/21/2017

His Eminence, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, issued a decree appointing Brigadier General Hussein Dehqan as advisor to the General Command of the Armed Forces in the affairs of defense industries and the support of the armed forces.
    "Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, commander of the Islamic Revolution and commander-in-chief of the armed forces, has appointed Brigadier General Hussein Dehqan as an adviser to the General Command of the Armed Forces in defense industries and the armed forces.
    The head of the Islamic revolution in the ruling, Samaha, referred to the impressive experiences of Brigadier General Dehqan in the defense fields, especially the defense industries, calling on Brigadier General Dahqan to continuously monitor scientific research, develop defense technology and make proposals in the pursuit of enhancing and developing capabilities.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177736.html

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:20 am