Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Lebanese army is making progress in areas that are encouraging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Lebanese army is making progress in areas that are encouraging Empty The Lebanese army is making progress in areas that are encouraging

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:01 am

The Lebanese army is making progress in areas that are encouraging

The Lebanese army has made progress in the areas, which are controlled by a pro-Syrian organization on the northeastern border bordering Syria, as part of Operation Dawn of the Robber, which enters its third day on Monday.

The Lebanese army shelled hard-line militant positions in the hills of Qaa and Ras Baalbek, announcing the restoration of 80 kilometers of areas, which was controlled by Dahesh.

The Lebanese army seeks to control the remaining area, where the organization's militants, estimated at 40 kilometers, as the army continues its ground invasion by air support and artillery shelling.

The Lebanese army engineering units play a key role in the ground advance, deliberately dismantling the mines, which were planted by armed men in the cliffs and valleys.

Since Sunday night, the Lebanese army has intensified its shelling of densely populated sites in the hills of Al-Qaa, specifically Wadi Al-Damah and Al-Damina.

It is noteworthy that three Lebanese soldiers participating in the "Dawn of the Puppy" were killed Sunday, after a mine explosion with their military machine, and is scheduled to spread their bodies in the groves of Arsal area, Monday.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%82-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9/

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 7:55 am