Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq pays the interest of loans not received and the actual crisis has not yet begun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq pays the interest of loans not received and the actual crisis has not yet begun Empty Economist: Iraq pays the interest of loans not received and the actual crisis has not yet begun

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economist: Iraq pays the interest of loans not received and the actual crisis has not yet begun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 
    The economic expert Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, on Sunday, the existence of benefits owed by the Iraqi government is now repaying loans not received, due to the inability to meet the conditions of the lender, between the "economic crisis" the actual "did not begin distance.

Mashhadani told Al-Ghad Press that "Iraq is paying the interest of two loans worth half a billion dollars for each of them." 
    "The Islamic Development Fund, which is based in Saudi Arabia, granted Iraq a loan of half a billion dollars last year and like this year, but the government could not receive it," Mashhadani said. 
    Mashhadani said that "Iraq is forced to pay the interest of the loan because he made a request for the loan and signed it," pointing out that "the lender has set conditions for the delivery of funds, but the Iraqi government could not implement." 
    Mashhadani said that "the Islamic Development Fund set conditions, including that the implementation of projects by the private sector and under the supervision of the lender and these loans are guaranteed by the sovereign of the Iraqi government." 
    He pointed out that "the actual economic crisis of Iraq will begin in 2021 and 2022 when the loans are entitled to installments"

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:54 pm