Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack Empty Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2017, 3:14 am

[size=30]Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack[/size]
    20/09/2017 10:12 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack Font_decrease  Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack Font_enlarge
     Britain: Third suspect arrested in London subway attack Thumbnail.php?file=1022994923_657556187
    Trend Press / Agencies
    British police have arrested a third suspect in the London subway bombing last week that wounded 30 people.

Police arrested the 25-year-old suspect in Newport, Wales, according to a statement issued by the London police. He said a search was being carried out at an address in Newport after the arrest.

The attack, the fifth in the United Kingdom in the past six months, was carried out by a train at rush hour at Parsons Station, southwest of London, with an improvised explosive device, injuring 30 people.

Police on Saturday arrested an 18-year-old man at the departure terminal at Dover harbor on suspicion of involvement in the attack.

Police also announced on Sunday the arrest of a 21-year-old suspect in Hounslow, West London suburb.

Police are following up inspections in a commercial building in Hounslow and two residential buildings in Surrey, in the southeastern United Kingdom.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:50 am