Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil begins rehabilitation of oil pipelines Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil begins rehabilitation of oil pipelines Kirkuk Empty The Ministry of Oil begins rehabilitation of oil pipelines Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 4:02 am

[size=30]The Ministry of Oil begins rehabilitation of oil pipelines Kirkuk[/size]
    11/10/2017 09:10 | Number of readings: 88
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Face Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi, rehabilitate the network transport crude oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to theTurkish port of Ceyhan lines, stressing the need to speed up the resumption of oil exports Abbarhzh lines, passing through the provinces of Salahuddin and Nineveh " .[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a statement of the Ministry of Oil , "Trend Press" on a copy of it on Wednesday, "Allaibi addressed the North oil companies and oil projects and pipelines, to develop an urgent plan to begin the process of repairing the pipeline national effort," stressing that "difficulties and financial challenges and economic will not prevent the Ministry Oil rehabilitation of the pipeline network of oil exports with the possibilities available and effort and national experience. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi received on Monday Turkish Ambassador in Baghdad Fatih Yildiz and discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations in the field of oil and energy and the issue of oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:28 am