Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity intends to contract with a global company to generate water power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity intends to contract with a global company to generate water power Empty Electricity intends to contract with a global company to generate water power

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:22 am

[ltr]Electricity intends to contract with a global company to generate water power[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-06 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Electricity plans to contract with a global power company by relying on available water without the need for fuel.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"A delegation from the company will meet with the Minister of Electricity next week to present the technical presentation of the project on the establishment of power plants and capacity of 10 mica depending on the water available from the rivers," said the managing director of the company Nizar Al-Rifai in a statement received by Mawazine News. "The stations do not need large quantities of water."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The project is an easy-to-build plant that relies mainly on available water without the need for diesel or gas," said Rifai. "This project is one of the most important strategic projects that are clean and environmentally friendly."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that "in the event of agreement with the Iraqi government and the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi, Iraq will eliminate the scarcity of electricity production without the need for fuel as in the past."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The electricity problem is one of the main problems facing the successive governments in Iraq, where estimated construction contracts for construction plants exceeded the cost of 27 billion dollars added to the fuel problems that appear between different periods especially in case of increased demand for energy.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:15 am