Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The IMF and the World Bank plan to lend Iraq $ 3 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The IMF and the World Bank plan to lend Iraq $ 3 billion Empty The IMF and the World Bank plan to lend Iraq $ 3 billion

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:59 am

The IMF and the World Bank plan to lend Iraq $ 3 billion

10:14 - 15/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, on Wednesday, the intention of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to launch a new batch of loans up to three billion dollars, while pointed out that the coming period will see the merger of some commercial banks with each other.
    Al-Alak said in statements quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and informed by "information" that "the IMF aims to be deficit in the federal budget of Iraq for the year 2018 does not exceed 15 trillion dinars, and this is what we seek and I think we included this figure in the budget, Barrels of oil up to 43 dollars and the same quantities in the export budget 2017. "
    He added that "the International Monetary Fund after the completion of the budget and some other simple requirements will provide the beginning of next December to the Board of Directors meeting recommendations, and if the report is positive and consistent with the program will be launched other payments and start the payment before the end of this year and the amount of 150 million dollars from the IMF And about one billion dollars from the World Bank and other amounts from the seven industrialized countries to reach the combined amounts to nearly 3 billion by the end of this year.
    As for the commercial banks, Alaq pointed out that "the number of large and the future will see the integration of these banks, as happened in all countries of the world, starting with a large number and then ends with a specific number, but they are large banks, stressing that" the Central can not push and force banks to integrate but in practice and practical experience Will in the future adopt a merger and reduce the number. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:30 pm