Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two men were brought to trial in Britain for paying bribes for oil contracts in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two men were brought to trial in Britain for paying bribes for oil contracts in Iraq Empty Two men were brought to trial in Britain for paying bribes for oil contracts in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:37 am

[size=41]Two men were brought to trial in Britain for paying bribes for oil contracts in Iraq

12:25 - 02/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Two people are due to be brought to the Westminster District Court in Britain on charges of paying bribes to obtain oil contracts for Iraq.
    The 62-year-old Stephen Whitley and 65-year-old Paul Bond are facing charges of making corrupt payments to secure oil contracts in Iraq to Enoil, the agent of SP Offshore, the London-based Evening Express reported in a news release.
    "The allegations are related to corrupt behavior within the French company Enoil, based in the French city of Monaco between 2005 and 2011," she said. According to the Anti-Fraud Office.
    "Whitley, who was vice president of SPM Offshore and the land manager of En Oil in Iraq, Angola and Kazakhstan, is facing a single charge of corruption," said Whitley, who lives in France and is the top sales manager at IBM.
    Last year, the defendants were sent to two other men last month and the four men will appear before the court on Thursday. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:23 am