Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: activating e-government services in Najaf and installing public telephones in Babylo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: activating e-government services in Najaf and installing public telephones in Babylo Empty Communications: activating e-government services in Najaf and installing public telephones in Babylo

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:06 am

Communications: activating e-government services in Najaf and installing public telephones in Babylon
    December 06 2017 1:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The ministry of communications[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Communications announced on Wednesday the linking and operation of optical cable between (Najaf - Kufa) (Kufa - Abbasiyah) and the project of e-government and the installation of public telephones in Babylon.

The ministry said in a statement, the engineering and technical staff in Najaf Communications managed to set up the Wi-Firat in the direction of the Mnazrh and Mkhrab and was operating to improve government services within the e-government program in order to speed up the completion of transactions and raise the burden on the citizen.

The activation of public telephones in Babel in order to maximize the revenues of the General Company for Communications, where the cadres installed LINK in the center of the city feeds correctional prisons of the Ministry of Justice and provide a service to the guests because the old network suffers from the abundance of packages.

She added that work is continuing in the case of the availability of the necessary equipment (for correspondence) to provide this service to all areas of Babylon and this step achieves the economic feasibility of the ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:02 pm