Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros Empty German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 2:32 am

[size=30]German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros[/size]
    14/01/2018 09:15 | Number of readings:
    font size:  German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros Font_decrease  German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros Font_enlarge
     German defense supplies Jordan with military equipment worth 18 million euros Thumbnail.php?file=GERMANY_master1050_809277165
    Trend Press - Continue

German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyne said in Amman that "Germany is very interested" in Jordan becoming a "stabilizer anchor" in the Middle East.

"We know that this region will not rest for a long time, so it is important to build reliable relationships with each other," the German minister said on the sidelines of Jordan's handover of 18 million euros worth of German military equipment.

On Sunday, Jordanian security forces handed over 56 minibuses, 70 trucks and two training planes to Jordan to improve the movement of troops along the border with Syria. This is part of the so-called "training initiative" launched by the German Government as an indirect contribution to the fight against terrorism. Through this initiative, "trustworthy" countries in crisis areas are set to work to establish security and stability on their own.

Jordan is one of the central countries of the German government in this initiative as one of the most stable countries in the Middle East. Iraq, Mali, Nigeria and Niger are among the countries receiving support under this initiative.

Germany has moved its forces from Incirlik base in Turkey to Zarqa in Jordan. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/200928.html

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 3:01 am