Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Conference kicks off in Amman Indonesian Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Conference kicks off in Amman Indonesian Iraqi  Empty Economic Conference kicks off in Amman Indonesian Iraqi

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 am

Economic Conference kicks off in Amman Indonesian Iraqi

10/30/13 - Baghdad / Range

The Iraqi embassy in Jordan, yesterday, kicks off the Indonesian Iraqi economic conference in the capital Amman, saying that the aim of the conference definition of the economic opportunities available in Iraq for Indonesian companies.

He said the Iraqi ambassador in Amman, Jawad Hadi, said that "more than 18 companies Indonesian participate in this conference, which focused interlocutor on investments trains and public transport, oil and technology and raise the trade exchange between Iraq and Indonesia," asserting that "the purpose of this conference is to explain the opportunities available and facilitate the entry of Indonesian companies wishing to operate in Iraq. "

He added that "the conference lasts for two days which is under the auspices of the Iraqi embassy were participating by economists Iraqis and foreigners to submit proposed designs for a number of projects," adding that "this step aims to overcome the obstacles facing the entry of foreign investors in general and Indonesia in particular, to work in many sectors available, particularly with regard to the Iraqi oil sector. "

It is noteworthy that Iraq was signed in March 2013, with Indonesia Memorandum of Understanding, and during the visit of Indonesian Economic Cooperation Minister Hatta Rajasa to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:21 am