Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suhail emphasizes the need to build strategic relations with all Member States of the European Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suhail emphasizes the need to build strategic relations with all Member States of the European Union Empty Suhail emphasizes the need to build strategic relations with all Member States of the European Union

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Nov 2013, 6:30 am

Suhail emphasizes the need to build strategic relations with all Member States of the European Union

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} said First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail on the need to build a balanced strategic relations with all Member States of the European Union and that during his attendance at an expanded meeting of the Foreign Relations Committee, with the ambassadors of EU countries.

A statement by the Office of Suhail received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it on Wednesday, "Suhail reviewed at the beginning of the meeting a number of issues on the political arena and the experience of Iraq democracy and the need to consolidate its institutions, in addition to discuss developments in the regional and international situation."

He called for "expanding the horizons of cooperation in all fields between Iraq and the member states of the European Union and the importance of benefiting from the experiences of these countries in particular in support of the fight against terrorism".

He pointed out that "Iraq went to openness and to establish better relations with the countries of the world through the promotion of bilateral meetings including establishes good relations based on the principles of mutual respect and mutual benefit between everyone, especially after the exit the country from Chapter VII and became under the sovereignty of law". Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:07 am