Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq Empty Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 2:25 am

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The economic adviser to the prime minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Monday that the conference on the reconstruction of Iraq to be held tomorrow in Kuwait, a positive point to unite the world to help Iraq. 
    "Iraq has restored its prestige and its international standing after its victory over terrorism and its achievement of economic stability," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. "This has led investment companies to get old in Iraq through the Kuwait conference, which is in itself a success." 
    He pointed out that "the existence of international support and authorization for Iraq is the European Union, the United Nations and the World Bank, which are multilateral financial institutions or large blocs." 
    He added that the Kuwait conference consists of three directions, the first is the issue of the stability of the areas liberated by short-term payments, and the second related to the rehabilitation of the property of citizens, and the last means of public investment.
    The economic adviser to Abadi said that there is a ten-year plan to rehabilitate the destroyed areas in its Tahiti battalions, allocating about 47 billion dollars. He pointed out that 50 of the 157 projects have completed their economic feasibility related to the gas industry, oil refining, roads and bridges. 
    However, there are direct grants whose periods are close and medium, in addition to long-term commitments, which are no less important than short-term adjustments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:19 pm