Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: next week's last House of Representatives and this fate of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: next week's last House of Representatives and this fate of the budget Empty Deputy: next week's last House of Representatives and this fate of the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 3:31 am

Deputy: next week's last House of Representatives and this fate of the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A member of the ruling Dawa party, Ali al-Badiri, confirmed on Thursday that there is little hope of voting on the budget during the parliamentary session on Tuesday, indicating that next week is the last day of the current legislative session.
    Al-Badairi told "Iraq News" that "the dispute over the federal budget law still exists and there are blocs that seem determined to not pass the budget only after the approval of the demands and this in itself a problem because some of the demands are difficult to approve, pointing out that the last hope remains for the budget Is next Tuesday in case it did not pass, it will remain stuck. "
    He added that "next week is the last days of the current legislative session and then the deputies will move to arrange their situation in preparation for the upcoming elections because the Commission has identified the lists and sequences and this means that the current session is over."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:57 am