Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated Empty Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:45 am

Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated
    March 10 2018 11:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraq and America[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee MP Abdul Bari Zebari, that the security agreement between Iraq and the United States of America has not been fully activated over the past nine years.

Zebari said in a press statement that the security agreement has not been fully implemented since its conclusion in 2009 so far, especially since the agreement is not related to the security aspect, but extends to include economic, scientific and cultural strategies, as well as protection of air borders, which did not do the other, Turkish planes penetrate the Iraqi airspace and the bombing of the country. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated Empty Re: Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Mar 2018, 12:35 pm

Didn't know we were to protect the air borders - Sarah Sanders, the press secretary said about a month or so ago at the White House press briefing, when asked about Turkey being in Iraq - that Turkey would be leaving Iraq but she did not elaborate on it further.  So, something is happening behind the scenes.  I know President Trump is very concerned for Pastor Andrew, an American, who was taken prisoner during the "fake coup" and is working for his release.  So much we don't know that is going on behind the scenes.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated Empty Re: Deputy: Security agreement between Iraq and America has not been fully activated

Post by zimi31 Sat 10 Mar 2018, 1:47 pm

Lobo wrote:Didn't know we were to protect the air borders - Sarah Sanders, the press secretary said about a month or so ago at the White House press briefing, when asked about Turkey being in Iraq - that Turkey would be leaving Iraq but she did not elaborate on it further.  So, something is happening behind the scenes.  I know President Trump is very concerned for Pastor Andrew, an American, who was taken prisoner during the "fake coup" and is working for his release.  So much we don't know that is going on behind the scenes.

Sure there is a lot we don't know and just read the other day(not sure if it was here or newspaper) that Iraq wants us out of there...soverign country etc...   badboys
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:13 pm

Some want us out and some want us to stay - I think we're staying.  Don't forget our embassy in Baghdad is the largest in the world and a fort and we are building a larger one in Kurdistan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:46 am