Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghanimi: Washington is pressing Baghdad to contract with US power companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghanimi: Washington is pressing Baghdad to contract with US power companies Empty Ghanimi: Washington is pressing Baghdad to contract with US power companies

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 2:13 am

Ghanimi: Washington is pressing Baghdad to contract with US power companies

09:08 - 16/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Ali Al-Ghanmi said on Sunday that Washington continues to pressure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from time to time by including sanctions against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] order to contract with US electricity companies.
    Al-Ghanami said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah: "We are surprised that the United States set a period for Iraq to import energy from Iran, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exceeded the paragraphs of the seventh item and managed to cross the phase of sanctions," noting that "American institutions failed to manage the energy file in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not submitted any projects contribute to resolving the crisis in spite of the presence of major US companies within the country. "
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after announcing the contract with the German company Siemens to develop energy in the country, raised the anger of America, it interferes in the energy file to pressure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on contracting with companies, which reveals the fact that America entered the line of war companies.
    " In order to get rid of the sanctions file ," he said, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to contract with the major companies specialized in the field of energy to develop electricity and provide what it needs." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 4:56 am